Home Boy's Basketball Game on Friday in Warberg Court at 7:30pm
Sadies Dance March 14, 8pm-10:30pm - Girls start asking those guys - Theme: Disney
Buck Pride Drawing on January 22 during TA assembly
Pendleton High School Citizenship Cup presentation during the Awards assembly on January 22
- Oregon Transfer Day, Tuesday, January 27th from 10am – 1pm at BMCC
- Oregon Transfer Days on the BMCC campus includes a campus tour, a College Life presentation by BMCC student ambassadors and time to visit with the 13 confirmed college representatives visiting the area (some of these schools include Portland State University, Oregon State University, Oregon Institute of Technology, Eastern Oregon University, Washington State University, Idaho State University, University of Idaho, Pacific University, Eastern Washington University, and more).
- If you are interested in going to this, pick up a parent permission form from ASPIRE. Students must be signed up by Thursday, January 22nd.
- Local Scholarship Applications available in ASPIRE
- VFW & Ladies Auxiliary Let’er Buck Post 922 – Blue Mountain Scholarship – Due March 15th
- Khalil Mohmed Scholarship Foundation Cayuse Technologies – Due March 31st
- Pendleton Foundation Trust – Due April 1st
End of Semester
In Service (staff) / No School (students)