Announcements & Activities
Yearbooks are still available for purchase for $60 until FRIDAY, April 29th, 2016. After April 29th, you will be placed on a first come, first serve waiting list for any remaining books.
Prom is Saturday, May 7 from 8pm-11pm at Wildhorse, Cayuse Hall. Early Pictures will be at 6:30pm.
Blood Drive on May 17th-sign ups in the office-must be 16 or older
- FRIDAY – Is our first ever Staff vs. Students Assembly vs. TA – taking the student winners of our three charitable sporting events this Spring (Badminton; Vball and Dodgeball) and testing their skills vs. the STAFF.
If you have earned an award at state in your activity or sport, please send a picture of you competing for the award along with a description of your competition and award to Mrs. Ruth at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baseball and Softball will host Hermiston on Friday at 4:30pm
ASPIRE/College & Career
The Pendleton High School Application is now available on the PHS ASPIRE website and in the ASPIRE OFFICE!
- Pendleton Masonic Lodge #52 AF&AM – due April 30 (BMCC Students Only)
- Ashlee Hodgen Memorial Scholarship – due May 20 (Softball & Baseball players only)
- Oregon Scottish Rite Education Foundation – Due April 15 (you don’t need to be Scottish to apply!)
- CTUIR Higher Education Scholarship – Due June 1st
- OSU Sigma Phi Epsilon Balanced Man Scholarship – Due June 10th
Calgary Smith 1st in Tie Down Roping
Trent Sorey & Calgary Smith 1st in Team Roping.
Hallie Porter 3rd in Pole Bending
Calgary Smith and Trent Sorey 1st in Team Roping
Hallie Porter 2nd in Pole Bending
Team Roping Average Winners- Trent Sorey & Calgary Smith, total on two head 12.83
All Around Winner- Calgary Smith