Attention Senior Parents!
- Graduation will be June 6th, 2015 in The Round-Up grounds at 10:00am. Administration is still working out the fine details so more information will come later.-Becky 541-966-3804
Spring Fling Week Activities
- Penny Wars –Turn in days during TA on 2/26, 3/5, and 3/12 Prizes each week
- Blacklight Volleyball March 12-Cost is $3 per team-sign up on Feb. 19th only
- Jack & Jill Badminton Tournament-March 10th 6pm-Cost is $2 per person
Academic All-State Honors
This program recognizes outstanding achievement in the classroom. The boys and girls team in each OSAA-sanctioned activity with the highest team grade point average (G.P.A.) earns the Academic All-State Award. Each member of a winning team receives a much-coveted sweatshirt, commemorative pin and a certificate. The school receives a plaque in honor of its team. Members of top ten schools in each activity at each classification are also recognized with a commemorative pin.
- The boys’ swim team tied with Hillsboro for highest GPA with a 3.67. Way to go fast AND smart boys swimmers!
The Technology Student Association (TSA) attended the winter completion at BMCC on Thursday. Our members did very well. The following students competed in Architectural Renovation and 3D Computer Aided Drafting:
- Sam Schmitz
- Elijah Bieker
- River Engum
- Carter Habig
- Eli Niord
- Trevor Ulicni
- Skyler Woods
- Jacob Dickerson
- River Engum - 1st Place 3D CAD
- Eli Niord - 3rd Place 3D CAD