Updated Daily - So Check Back!
The last time to purchase a Yearbook for this school year is April 30, 2015. Please see Marti in the office if you would like to buy one or go online: Jostens.com.
|8th Grade Forecasting Info Night||April 27||7pm||In the Auditorium
All 8th graders and their parents are welcome
|Prom "Time of Our Lives"||May 9||8-11 pm||At Wildhorse|
|Sports Physicals||May 14 & 19||7-8:30pm||At Warberg Court
PHS Athletic Dept. will be conducting the physicals for 5th-12th graders. Cost is only $15. All Oregon athletes need an updated physical every two years. All proceeds go to the athletic trainer's supplies budget.
Dance Team Try-outs-Learn the routine April 20-24 at5:45-7am—Try-out will be April 27th 5:30pm in PHS Warberg Court-Pick up your try-out packet in the office.
Graduation will be June 6, 2015 in The Round-Up grounds at 10:00am. Administration is still working out the fine details so more information will come later. Becky 541-966-3804
Congratulations to Terrel Platt for being awarded a National FFA Scholarship through the FFA. He was selected from virtually thousands of applications across the nation. He was awarded a Ford Built Tough Scholarship sponsored by Ford and Legacy Ford out of LaGrande.
Students in our Technology Student Assoc. participated in CO2 Dragster Design and Technical Problem Solving and Virtual MIG Welding. We had the following students place:
- Dragster Design 1st Place: Eli Niord
- 3rd Place: Kenzie Noggle
- 4th Place: Skyler Woods
Congratulations to the following students who competed in the FFA District Ag Mechanics contest at BMCC.
1st Place in District Advanced Ag Mechanics Team
- 1st Place Master Mechanic – Grant Banister (That’s number one over all advanced kids!!!)
- 1st Place OxyAcetelyne Cutting – Grant Banister
- 1st Place Electricity – Grant Banister
- 1st Place Arc Welding – Chris Dirkes
- 1st Place MIG Welding – Tanner Roberts
- 2nd Place Plasma Cutting Russell Pryor
- 3rd Place Survey Team – Grant Banister, Jackson Smith & Tanner Roberts
2nd Place in District Beginning Ag Mechanics Team
- 1st Place Beginning Master Mechanic – Dusty Anderson
- 2nd Place Beginning Master Mechanic – Garrett Blagg
- 1st Place Beginning Arc Welding – Dusty Anderson
- 1st Place Beginning Tool I.D. – Dusty Anderson
- 1st Place Beginning Electricity – Garrett Blagg
- 1st Place Beginning OxyAcetelyne Cutting – Garrett Blagg
Congratulations to our Pendleton Equestrian Team riders for a fantastic third meet.
- Lindsey Lieuallen placed 5th in Reining and 2nd in Working Rancher.
- Tyler Ruth placed 5th in Trail Equitation.
- Eliza Wagner placed 4th in Trail Equitation, 5th in Hunt Seat Equitation, 3rd in Western Horsemanship, and second in Dressage.
- Eliza Wagner and Mallory Walters placed 3rd in Working Pairs.
- Mallory Walters placed first in Showmanship.
Intermountain High School Rodeo Team
Is hosting an Oregon High School Rodeo at the Farm City Pro Rodeo arena in Hermiston April 24-26, 2015. Admission is FREE State Finals Cow Cutting starts at 10:00am Friday.
- First Performance: Friday, 6:30pm
- Performance 2: Saturday, 1:00pm
- Slack Saturday, 9:00am
- First Performance: Saturday, 6:00pm
- Performance 2: Sunday, 12:00pm
- Slack Saturday, 8:00am
Come support our local talent
- Marlene Bodmer
- Lindsey Taylor
- Calgary Smith
- Dalton Cortazar