Staffing: During comprehensive distance learning, the Pendleton High School site will be staffed with the Nurse Practitioner only. Services at the location will be based on appointments scheduled in advance and may also occur through telehealth. The Mental Health Therapists are located at the Sunridge Middle School location and can be contacted at 541-966-3432.
Umatilla County Health Department will bill your insurance, but there are no out of pocket expenses charged for services provided at the SBHC.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries
- Physical examinations – routine and sports physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of communicable diseases
- Dental screenings, education, and fluoride varnish application
- Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
- Health promotion services and education
- Individual or group counseling services for a variety of needs to support students
- Classroom presentations
- Staff will be seen for acute illnesses and injuries as time allows
- Referrals to outside agencies and community partners as needed