Guidance and Counseling
Pendleton High School’s Counseling and Guidance is an integral part of the educational process. The department recognizes that students are ultimately responsible for their own lives and expects them to positively exercise responsibility in their academic and social progress through our school.
A major goal of the Counseling and Guidance Department is to provide individual assistance to students and parents in the areas in educational planning and goal setting. Included will be an emphasis on developing and continually updating a four-year educational plan for high school and an exploration of possible career goals, keeping in mind the implications these career goals might have on the student’s plan for high school classes and activities.
PHS Transcript Request
Colleges and scholarships often request a copy of your high school transcript. To request a copy please fill out the Transcript Request Form.
*** If you are requesting a transcript for your OSAC Scholarship/Oregon Promise application: Do not upload your own transcript! Select the option on the application for your high school to upload your transcript and we will take care of it.
Pendleton Counseling Staff
- Class of 2022 – Karen Demianew, Counselor (541) 966-3855
- Class of 2023 – Madeline Stuvland, Counselor (541) 966-3854
- Class of 2024 – Ron Murphy, Counselor (541) 966-3852
- Class of 2025 – Karen D. (A-G), Ron M. (H-O), Madeline S. (P-Z)
- Native American Coordinator– Kim Minthorn (541) 966-3851
- Secretary/Student Records – Renee Moore (541) 966-3848
- Counseling Fax (541) 966-3947