Herbicide Notice

PSD Facilities will be spraying for broadleaf throughout all lawn and ornamentals in the School District on October 14, 2022 weather dependent.

PHS orchestra
PHS Mud Wars

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I talk with my counselors?

Stop by the counseling center and ask to make an appointment. The counseling secretary can help you.

How do I sign up for my classes?

Each spring counselors meet with their classes to do class forecasting for the coming year.

How do I get scholarship applications?

Notices are posted in the senior Government and English classes of current scholarships. They are also posted on the web site. Students then can come by the counseling office and ask their counselor for the current applications.

How do I register for the SAT or ACT?

Registrations forms are available in the counseling office. Students fill out the form and mail it by the deadline date.

How do I get a transcript?

The counseling center will make official and unofficial copies of your transcript. Students need to fill out a request for transcript in the counseling office.

When should I take the SAT or ACT?

We recommend that juniors planning to attend a four year school take this test in the spring of their junior year. Seniors planning to attend a four year school should take the test in the fall of their senior year if they have not done so before.