School to Careers Program
“Having the kids use our facility for educational purposes is not only a benefit to us, but it’s a huge opportunity for them to learn the skills needed in the real world. I find it a privilege to be able to be a part in helping the students grow!”
– Chef Justin Norris, Blue Mountain Café
At Pendleton High School, the School to Careers Program is connecting students to meaningful career-related learning experiences.
- The School to Careers program engages high school students in a variety of career-related learning experiences.
- By collaborating with business and industry partners, students gain hands-on, transferable career training that will prepare them for high-wage, high-demand jobs.
- Our partners contribute career inspiration and insight and help students see themselves as an asset to the community and to their chosen career field.
- These opportunities aim to meet the future employment needs of Pendleton’s students and the workforce needs of our community.
Opportunities: Jobs & Internships
Keep in touch! – For more information, please contact: