Dear Pendleton School District Family,
We are excited to be upgrading our online school store experience to MySchoolBucks! MySchoolBucks is a simpler, faster, easier, and more efficient way to pay online for sports at Pendleton High School.
When you create your new FREE MySchoolBucks account, you will be able to conveniently and securely pay for your student’s store items or fees online via any web browser or with the FREE mobile Parent App available in Apple & Android Stores. With MySchoolBucks, you’ll be able to quickly and easily browse items in our School Store, be notified when fees are due, and make payments from anywhere!
What Changed? We’re glad you asked!
- One single login for all schools within your district means no more extra or separate logins for each school.
- The MySchoolBucks Parent App allows you to pay easily and efficiently from anywhere, anytime.
- A simpler, easier, and more efficient website, with dedicated support from the MySchoolBucks parent support team.
Get Started Today:
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com or download the Apple/Android app.
- Create your free account.
- Select your State, District, and add your student(s) via the prompts.
- Add school store items or fees/invoices to your cart.
- Check out using your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply.
If you need assistance with your account, you can visit MySchoolBucks.com and find helpful FAQs and how-to videos with answers to common questions, or you can contact the dedicated MySchoolBucks Parent Support Team via online chat or by calling (855) 832-5226.
Pendleton High School and Sunridge Middle School appreciate you using this online option as a way to help reduce the amount of physical cash and checks and the time it takes our staff to handle payments – so we can continue providing your family the best school store experience.
Marti McGraw, PHS Bookkeeper