Pendleton High School's Counseling and Guidance is an integral part of the educational process. The department recognizes that students are ultimately responsible for their own lives and expects them to positively exercise responsibility in their academic and social progress through our school.
A major goal of the Counseling and Guidance department is to provide individual assistance to students and parents in the areas in educational planning and goal setting. Included will be emphasis on developing and continually updating a four-year educational plan for high school and an exploration of possible career goals, keeping in mind the implications these career goals might have on the student's plan for high school classes and activities.
Pendleton Counseling Staff
- Class of 2018 - Greg Whitten, Counselor, (541) 966-3854
- Class of 2019 - Karen Demianew, Counselor, (541) 966-3855
- Class of 2020 & 2021 - Ron Murphy, Counselor, (541) 966-3852
- Native American Counselor - Kim Minthorn, (541) 966-3851
- Secretary/Student Records - Renee Moore, (541) 966-3848
- Counseling Fax (541) 966-3947
- College Entrance Exams/Testing (SAT, ACT, PSAT, NMSQT)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NCAA - The National Collegiate Athletic Association