Mission &Vision Statements
Pendleton High School, in connection with the community, provides a comprehensive education that prepares our students to be literate, career-oriented, and productive citizens ready for the challenges of the Twenty-First Century.
Pendleton High School will provide a safe, respectful, and inviting educational environment through:
- Positive interaction between staff and students.
- Continuous technology updates.
- Academic rigor and relevance.
- Appropriate student to teacher ratio necessary to allow for quality instruction.
- Consistent policies of attendance and discipline in the belief that these are essential.
All Pendleton High School students will:
- Meet high academic standards through a coordinated K-12 curriculum.
- Help contribute to and maintain a safe and positive learning environment.
- Ensure and respect the rights of others.
- Develop a career plan and pathway to help transition to their next steps beyond high school.
All staff will:
- Offer a safe and positive learning environment.
- Interact positively and communicate appropriately with all students, parents and others.
- Offer a comprehensive, coordinated curriculum.
- Provide opportunities for extended application of learning beyond the classroom.
- Provide prompt feedback to students and parents.
- Make full and efficient use of instructional time.
In order to accomplish our vision, Pendleton High School will:
- Continuously and consciously strive to pursue our vision.
- Make all decisions based on what is best for students and education.
- Value staff participation in the decision making process.
- Provide staff and students the resources necessary to achieve our vision.
- Support an ongoing process of continuous staff development.
- Communicate appropriately and honestly while working cooperatively within the district and community.
- Recognize and celebrate student and staff accomplishments.